New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 84
Page 84 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184584 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by bt1911 View Post
    They just killed off all the fish, so I would say not great right now. I have never been there myself, but a good friend fishes tournaments there every year and loves it.

Hey, bt; if it is not a successive post, or everyone else on the thread are not replying to a particular post, make sure you hit the 'quote' button and then reply. Otherwise, it is as if your post dropped out of the sky.

Just trying to help...

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hi everyone, have been a lurker for sometime finally signed up.
    I have learned a lot by visiting the site, hope to learn more.
    Dave

4. Howdy from U Can't Carry Country

Just wanted to say hello from California and glad to find these forums.

Thumbs up

Welcome folks. There is quite a bit of information here. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

So much info and so little time.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

A warm welcome to all the new folks!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

7. Howdy from Ga, Peachtree City specifically, but Pine Mtn will always be home.

Carry XD45c or XD9sc or Taurus Ultra Lite .38 or Sig P238.

Welcome to the show, Dave, jreXD9, and Daniel; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

9. Quote Originally Posted by mbass View Post
    Hey, bt; if it is not a successive post, or everyone else on the thread are not replying to a particular post, make sure you hit the 'quote' button and then reply. Otherwise, it is as if your post dropped out of the sky.

Just trying to help...
    Thanks for the help, I can always use it! And sometimes my posts do just fall out of the sky so it seems.

Wet

Glad to find this web site. Great info equipment and gear.

Plus from what I've been seeing, a lot of GREAT AMERICANS, glad to find out that they are more than I was beginning to think lately,,,watching too much national news I guess....

Anyway, glad to be able to connect with so many with so much good information and tips.

Thanks, to the ones who keep this site up and running and all the great sponsors.

Hi all
    I have been a menber here for sometime, but have not posted as I learn more by keeping my mouth shut and just reading or listening. Just alittle about me I am 65 and have been happily marry for 43 years to my wonderful wife.
    We live in NE Missouri, we both teach Hunter Ed and CCW class and we both like to hunt and fish.
    I am a veteran and love this country, but not whats going on in it right now. I don't know anything else to say right now....