New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 87
Page 87 of 648 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187587 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hi, I from northern Indiana and I am a new guy.

Hailing in from Jupiter Florida

Hello all, new to forums. Looking forward to open discussion on multiple subjects and ideas.

Thanks for having me.

JIM

Welcome to all the new members! Looking forward to sharing good conversation and new ideas with you all.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

A warm welcome to all the new folks on the forum!
    Last edited by .38 girl; 11-26-2009 at 07:10 AM. Reason: typo
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

New to forum

I am a retired Police Sgt., former military, been carrying a gun since 1975. I am the father of two, grandfather of two. I am an NRA & HOG member and enjoy teaching CCW classes at a local outdoor/sportsman shop. I know what I know, and will listen and learn from others about what I don't. Although I am new to this forum, I have been reading the forum for some time and recommending it to all my students for the past year. Thanks for all the great information posted on the site.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello from Grand Rapids MI. This is my first post. My second CCW expired last month and I plan to renew as soon as I can get together the $104. I carry an SP-101 and reload .38 and .357M ammo. I'm probably the world's worst shooter so I practice frequently with .38 target loads. I also shoot a S&W .22 (a lot easier on the shooting budget.)

Hello everyone,

Just completed CC training and sent off for my Utah permit yesterday. Have been a gun owner for many years, but decided that since I travel for 3 or more months to the South West and all over, I had better get legal. I have been reading the forums and find a lot of information from you guys, and gals that is very interresting and necessary. Thanks in advance for all the new articles that eveyone posts. I have a SW 357 19-2 and a High Standard Pistol 22 double nine. I just purchased a xd-40, which I will pick up tomorrow.
    Jerry

Jerry

Welcome from SC mrblundell and Vyrone!