New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 88
Page 88 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188588 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

A warm welcome to the new folks here on the forum!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hello all.. I'm a new member from Calif. I'm going to appy for a CCW Utah and Florida permit soon for when I travel and/or retire, currently I live in Redondo Beach...Los Angeles County...and I'm told its next to impossible for a CCW permit where I live. A friend on the Police force tells me its a shame that a law-abiding citzen can't legally defend himself with a firearm here. My 2 cents.

Cheers, Jim

Hi this is rc haight glad I found you all and I have a ? I drive 18 wheeler all 48 states I know were my ccw is good honored and were it. Is not and laws of each state I have NRA ccw book. Employee hand book states no unauthorized weapons or dangerous devices my local sheriff says I am covered just abide by the laws in each state and there is no laws against carrying a hand gun in commercial vehicle. Others say there is a federal law that states I cannot who is correct I cary my hand gun with me . Does anyone know for sure thanks .

Hi this is rc haight glad I found you all and I have a ? I drive 18 wheeler all 48 states I know were my ccw is good honored and were it. Is not and laws of each state I have NRA ccw book. Employee hand book states no unauthorized weapons or dangerous devices my local sheriff says I am covered just abide by the laws in each state and there is no laws against carrying a hand gun in commercial vehicle. Others say there is a federal law that states I cannot who is correct I cary my hand gun with me . Does anyone know for sure thanks .

Just registered today. New from Aurora, CO. Looking forward to learning lots and conversing with people who share a common view of the second amendment.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

7. Cool hellrr!

hi! i'm a single mom from ca i'm interested in starting firearm training i like to know where to start.i want to know every thing, dismantling,cleaning,handling so on .its been years since I've visited a gun range. this is just one of my many hobbies i figure hey knowledge is safety!S0 can any one tell me where to begin to build on this new foundation?

8. Hi
    My name is Charlie and I am a newbie from NY

Welcome to everyone new to the boards, from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hi Im Tom, From upstate NY and im A Newbie!!

A warm welcome to all the new folks on the forum!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ