New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 89
Page 89 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by rchaight View Post
    Hi this is rc haight glad I found you all and I have a ? I drive 18 wheeler all 48 states I know were my ccw is good honored and were it. Is not and laws of each state I have NRA ccw book. Employee hand book states no unauthorized weapons or dangerous devices my local sheriff says I am covered just abide by the laws in each state and there is no laws against carrying a hand gun in commercial vehicle. Others say there is a federal law that states I cannot who is correct I cary my hand gun with me . Does anyone know for sure thanks .
    This was discussed a while back. Here is the thread. http://www.usacarry.com/forums/conce...ers-carry.html
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome, Tom; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Fresh in from Tennessee, and looking forward to being an avid member of the site.

6. Thank you all for the invite. found this site while searching the Washington State laws on CCW. Seems like they are OK with it, just not enough Certified citizens. Too bad not one of the State of Washington's regular plain clothes, certified CCW patrons was in the 4 officers coffee shop. That incident would have gotten little press. This tragic incident could work to encourage a greater percentage of CCW, if portrayed in the right manner. Mumbai India is a far different city now, since it's dis-functional days as a 'gun free' dystopian city. My blog of conservative values is Da Flikkers
    this site will get a link

7. Southern is our form of American English. It is spoken somewere in every country in the world. you're welcome by me.

Arnold102 (middle GA for 67 years.And just barly can run a computer.)

Hello, I am new and came across this forum while looking for recommendations for a good shoulder holster for my 1911.

Welcome, jdsmodel23, arnold102, and jgarc493; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hi from mew bee Walkerville Mi over the road truck. Driver all 48 cary when and were lea gel get ccw 48 states from NRA great hard. Copy

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...