New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 90
Page 90 of 647 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190590 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New from Ohio

Hello! I am new to this forum, but not to concealed carry. I worked for 23 years as a cop, and am currently "between careers". I got my concealed carry permit a couple of months ago, after not carrying for a few months on leaving my job. I carried concealed off duty pretty much all the time as a cop, so it was quite odd not to be carrying for a while! I have carried everything from a full size 1911 to a J frame Smith, and everything in between. Currently carrying a Glock 19 in a Comp-Tac Infidel IWB holster and matching mag carriers, sometimes backed up by a Smith 642 in a Galco Ankle Glove or Kramer pocket holster. I made a commitment as a cop to carry whenever humanly possible, and plan to do pretty much the same as a permit holder. I look forward to "meeting" everyone here on the forum.

A warm welcome to all the new folks on the forum!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Forum newbie from Upstate NY

Good morning everyone,

I just joined within the past couple of days. I came across this site while I was researching how to get a non-resident CCW license for the state of PA where my brother lives. I have had a full CCW license from NY for about 20 years or so. Retired from a Gov't job back in 2000 and currently a Sheriff's Office Dispatcher/911 Operator. Been in my local volunteer Fire Department for 21 years. Became a licensed "Ham Radio" operator two years ago, holding a General Class ticket. Been a hunter/shooter/fisherman most of my life. Won't bore you with any more details, just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know my background.

By the way, Hi Tom (XDFan#1--did I get that right??) where did you get that buck photo???? I'll bet it wasn't taken here in "upstate" NY!!!!!! Wouldn't that be sweet!!!!

5. New member from north florida

6. New guy

Hey there to all from sunny southern Nevada.
    When we moved to Henderson, Nevada from
    northeast Ohio it was truely culture shock.
    Las Vegas is really part of the wild west.
    Good part is, you do not have to shovel sun shine.
    God Bless,
    Vagardener

Quote Originally Posted by rchaight View Post
    Hi from mew bee Walkerville Mi over the road truck. Driver all 48 cary when and were lea gel get ccw 48 states from NRA great hard. Copy
    I heard you I did; come in! Glad I got to spoke to ya! I ain't seen no bears in the comedian, so put it in the big hole and gouge it!!

From the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Welcome, sargespd, Taurus1911Fan, bowman, vagardener; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

new from seattle...looking forward to chatting with responsible gun owners

newbie to the forum world. been reading and cant stop.

11. Welcome
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa