New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 97
Page 97 of 650 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197597 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Welcome to all the new members...and thank you for your service, Smith462!!!

Welcome to all the new members, we're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

4. Bob Port Charlotte

]I have a license to carry and own three guns. I have no intention of usng them to commit a crime. Shooting a person would crush me.

This evening, I concern is with our Federal Government and in particular, the focus on the energy tax or Cap and Trade Bill. If it becomes law, the US will be a fifth world nation. I feel the same way about health care reform. I do not believe that they have a clue.

Last, they are trying to take our guns from us. This can not continue for another three years![/B]

Welcome, smith, curtp, and BPC; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Post bubbaprints

Just applied for CCW permit in Ohio. Retired and do quite a bit of cross country traveling with my wife. I was looking for nationwide gun laws when I came across this websight. I plan to use this sight quite a bit because of the ever changing laws in this country when it comes to owning a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Port Charlotte View Post
    ]...
    Last, they are trying to take our guns from us. This can not continue for another three years!
    Bob, I have my own personal reasons for my recent interest in gaining my carry permit. I don't share your paranoia, but I do agree it's important to be counted. As more and more citizens choose to have a carry permit, it sends a message to our goverment that these rights are inherent to our society in the USA. Also, join the NRA like I have recently. That's another way to be counted and support the 2nd Amendment watchdog it is. I'm also encouraging some friends to train and learn about this new mindset of carrying a gun, (or two.) Why does a person usually have to be a victim of violence before that person thinks about personal defense?

Welcome to the forum.
    Peace through superior firepower.

Thumbs up

Welcome.

We're happy to have you here. Save your chores for a later time and stay as long as you wish.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Welcome, bubba; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

10. Officer Safety alert:
    Another Career Violent Repeat Offender...

On 12/11/09 a 911 call was received by our department. The caller, Adam M. Pierson (MW, 02/19/76, KS D/L: K01-74-4754, 6'3", 250#), threatened to shoot four police officers in the head. It was learned that Pierson was upset after being warned about panhandling in Vernon Hills a short time earlier. Pierson was found and arrested at his apartment later in the day. However, only Class A Misdemeanor was approved and Pierson was bonded out by his girlfriend, Teresa M. Grandinetti (FW, 12/16/63). Both reside at 5227 N. Reserve Avenue, Apartment 1W, Chicago.

After leaving LPD, Pierson stopped at the Shell gas station in Lincolnshire to buy cigarettes. While inside he began telling shoppers and employees that he was going to kill two Lincolnshire Officers tonight and that they could watch it all over the news tomorrow.

With the assistance of the Norridge Police Department, Pierson was stopped and arrested within one hour. During the second interview he admitted to the threats, but told Investigators the threats were not specific to Lincolnshire Officers.

A felony was approved after the second incident and he is being held at the Lake County Jail on $20,000 bond. It is doubtful he will post bond at this time, but please post this for officer safety.

Pierson has many prior arrests for violent crimes across the country (FBI #376616XA8). He drives a blue-green 1993 Ford Taurus station wagon, Kansas Registration 275BGZ. His girlfriend drives a red 1991 Buick, Illinois Registration 9149316. If you have any questions, please contact Investigator Anderson or Investigator Hyde at 847-883-9900.

Welcome to all the new forum members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ