New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 98
Page 98 of 648 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to the site, Bob Port Charlotte and bubbaprints! We're glad to have you...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Newbie from Indy

Hello fellow ccw members. New to the forum but not to guns in general. Started hunting with Dad around early to mid 60's. '74-'77 Army vet . Got my CC carry permit about 2 1/2 years ago and have been stocking up on pistols and ammo ever since! I'm sure you all know you can never have too many guns!

I believe it's people like us who put the fear in all terrorists or countries abroad who would entertain thoughts of invading our beloved US of A!!

I feel privileged to be part of this forum!

Just saying hello from Raleigh, new member (sort of), proud owner of a Ruger SR9 and also member on Rugerforum-com and USCCA!

Welcome, MAdoyle; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by flyers76 View Post
    Just saying hello from Raleigh, new member (sort of), proud owner of a Ruger SR9 and also member on Rugerforum-com and USCCA!
    Welcome to ya; from Moore county!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mbass View Post
    Welcome, MAdoyle; from the Old North state!!!
    Thanks mbass! Beautiful part of the country you live in. I've been meaning to check out the Carolina's for some time now. May have to consider a bike cruise that way this summer!

8. When the Anglo-Saxons (English speaking) took over and controlled The Island of Great Britain, following the Roman retreat, They carried a single edged sword called 'The Seaxe'. It was fully understood that the man armed with 'The Sword' was a FREE MAN. The man without,.. was 'A Slave'.

Hello All!

I have just recently applied for my CCW permit here in Colorado, looking forward to it coming in the mail. I had my permit in Washington but after leaving the Navy and moving back home I let it expire, primarily due to the fact that our sheriff at that time, as well as, Colorado law made it virtually impossible to get one. Right now things are different and I figured I had better hurry before they "change" again. I look forward to a lot of interesting material and an education here, I'm glad to be aboard!
    Retired U.S. Navy, MMCM(SW) "The American people sleep in relative peace at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

10. Hi Im new here, not sure if im doing this rite, but just wanted to say Hi ya'll Im 51 yrs old disabled coal miner Dad of two.

New to site from Arizona

Looking forward talking to all of you about our freedom to carry and our gun rights.