New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 99
Page 99 of 650 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Do you guys watch that new show on TV of Steven Segal? Lawman? What do ya'll think of it??

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome, John, Sam, and RCASON; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MADoyle View Post
    Thanks mbass! Beautiful part of the country you live in. I've been meaning to check out the Carolina's for some time now. May have to consider a bike cruise that way this summer!

My signature is a parallel of my bike, my riffle, and my leather as my "armor!"
    Lots of good riding in the Tar Heel!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    ...the man armed with 'The Sword' was a FREE MAN. The man without,.. was 'A Slave'.
    I love that quote!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

7. Welcome John. Colorado got shocked into reality when the Democratic Convention was held there. The real patriots started to think Oh Oh What have we done?
    Love Colorado, Sis lives in Leadville, starting a minuscule herd of Scottish Highland cattle. As a blogger, I write about our trips, including Colorado and western states.

Hi ppl name here is Hank,in Melbourne,Fl I like what I,ve seen thus far,hope to be on often

Gaturkey

Hello All and MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am a new member from GA.

New from Wisconsin

I am new to the group. I hope to get a good base of information regarding CCW. Unfortunately Wisconsin is in the minority regarding CCW but the Governor is leaving so hope reigns.

New Guy From Ohio

Hi everyone,

My name is Scott and I am from Mason Ohio which is 25 miles north of Cincy. I was a ccw holder in Florida for four years and now Ohio. I think I was the 162 nd person to receive their card here in this great state and had to renew it in 2008. Glad to be onboard!