For Real? A safe and Effective Gun Lock? Check it out. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Real? A safe and Effective Gun Lock? Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Avail View Post
    I had a Taurus PT145 once that had an internal lock, it locked up on me once while shooting so I sold it. Hopefully that never happens to you
    +1. I have had the chance to get a couple of Smiths with the locks on them and opted not to. I can just wee needing the gun and and the darn thing be locked or not being able to find the key or have a malfunction as in your case. If anything can go wrong it will.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hi,

I am the inventor of the Safety Bullet. Tell me what Safety Device do you think is better?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by safetybullet View Post
    Hi,

I am the inventor of the Safety Bullet. ~
    I'm Sorry

Tell me what Safety Device do you think is better?

Mike
    My Right (or Left) hand with a relaxed but firm grip and a good site picture.....
    Semper Fi

I don't believe any firearm should be left unsecured when you're not at home. The only ones I don't have locked in a gun safe is the one I'm carrying and the one I have next to the bed and I lock that one up when we're gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123