Gun Myths..

Thread: Gun Myths..

Gun Myths..

Here is a very good report i found. It was on TV in 2003 on 20/20. It really drives the point home. Some of you may have seen it.

YouTube - Gun Myths

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Had seen it before but it's definitely worth watching. It is a lesson that everyone should learn. Guns aren't evil, the criminals that misuse them are.

4. Gun Myths

Hats off to John Stossel for this intelligent and perceptive piece. Someone should tell that idiot Sharpton (should be Dullton) That if 90% of the people you pass are carrying deadly weapons, 80% are law-abiding citizens who will not be considering you a target like the other 10% who are Sharpton's homies, who are looking at you as the source of their next rock of crack. The only way to become the target of the 80% is to reveal yourself as one of the 10%, who are, or should be, on their way to their meeting with the coroner.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Like RW, I remember this... Now that this work is 6 years old, there is plenty of updated data available to warrent a fresh look or redo this doc.
    Semper Fi

Great video. Need more like this where others can know the truth and not just what the liberal media/hollywood stars want you to believe.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

I like the contrast between Clinton's petulant "Don't tell me this won't make a difference!" (he doesn't even sound convinced himself) and the stony-faced prisoners sitting there, saying that they don't care about laws and prefer to rob people who they know. They might be thugs, but they're completely realistic.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

good report.. nice to see some people in such places who actually have common sense. we need mor eof them... lots more!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I loved the part when they said " We Fear the armed sheep dogs" No going to jail or the police we fear the every day Joe. That was so great.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSumter View Post
    lol I love the last line. Would you rather have a gun or a phone? You can call the police and they will come, to take a picture of your dead body.