I'm Back! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    Tat,
    Im sorry to hear about this. Were you shot because of your security job or was this actually at your apartment?

I wish you a speedy recovery and am thankful that you werent killed.

I have to ask... were you CC'ing or OC'ing?

I ask because you now obviously know that if a bad guy wants your gun... He can get it either way.

Glad you're OK though for sure.
    From what I gathered in the original post, he was in uniform and OC. The perp wanted his sidearm and Tatt had to tell him how to disengage the level 3 retention holster.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    From what I gathered in the original post, he was in uniform and OC. The perp wanted his sidearm and Tatt had to tell him how to disengage the level 3 retention holster.
    Yup...Thank you Captain Obvious LOL
    Kel Tec Freak & 2A Activist
    Grass Roots Gun Rights SC

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    Yup...Thank you Captain Obvious LOL
    You are most welcome! A super heroes work is never done.... somewhere, there is another forum member who is about to stumble across their keyboard... I'm off...up, up and away!!!

dang tat! I saw the name of the thread and thought you were just on vacation or something. then I read that you got shot... so sorry to hear that. and very sorry that you could not even return fire! praying for you man. praying that you get the full use of your strong arm back. don't let it get you down. let it make you stronger. to think that if the idiots in power get their way then the good people will have no firearms to fight back with. that thought makes me sick. I hope and pray that the prick who did this to you is caught and gets what he deserves.... which is nothing good. make a come back, and come back strong.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Glad to hear You are "alive and kicking"! Lucky, very lucky. I'm wondering if this guy was scoping You out all week checking on your moves etc. Needed an extra weapon, then made his move on You. Keep us updated and take all the time You need. Good luck.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Tat... happy to hear you survived and will recover. Trust that your rehab brings all of your faculties back. Too bad your gun is probably out on the street and hopefully it does no harm and the cops catch this creep with your gun (and his too). Do well, friend!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery.

Praying for your recovery here--glad you're alive! Keep your head up friend. :)

Our prayers are with you, tatt. Hopefully this injury is not permanent, and you will recover fully. Don't count yourself out so quickly. Just get well soon.
    -= Piece Corps =-

11. Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    You are most welcome! A super heroes work is never done.... somewhere, there is another forum member who is about to stumble across their keyboard... I'm off...up, up and away!!!
    LOL awesome...
    Kel Tec Freak & 2A Activist
    Grass Roots Gun Rights SC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast