I'm Back! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'm Back!

Wait... He's back again. And for the dramatic revival this time he posts on the Smart Gun Thread 09 FEB 09...

Tattedupboy Wrote:

Let's just hope that this ridiculous idea doesn't gain traction nationwide. If someone wants a "Smart Gun," then fine, that's their choice. Don't force it upon those who don't want it, however.
    So after a couple of weeks and multiple questions raised as to the validity of the I'm Back Thread, we get a great post about the Smart Gun. Should I rest my case? Maybe he felt HK4U close on his tail.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by {TEX**Hawaii(( View Post
    Wait... He's back again. And for the dramatic revival this time he posts on the Smart Gun Thread 09 FEB 09...

Tattedupboy Wrote:

So after a couple of weeks and multiple questions raised as to the validity of the I'm Back Thread, we get a great post about the Smart Gun. Should I rest my case? Maybe he felt HK4U close on his tail.
    I fail to see how his posting in the smart gun thread validates or invalidates what he says happened to him.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Glad to hear you're OK. Hopefully others will acknowledge this can occur.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345