This is THE LAW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is THE LAW

This one is better because it it true.

http://neveryetmelted.com/?p=1652

NICE !!!!

but of course, his momma will come out saying what a choir boy he was and that the police didn't have to hurt him.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Illike them all especially 5 and 7.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Slide lock is a good time to reassess the situation while you reload from cover.
    "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."
    This is accurate. My knees are blown out, my big toes are fused on both feet,
    and I'm too fat to flee in any case. Having had several injuries of note, including
    having my septum ripped loose from it's mountings, and being hit in the head hard
    enough to knock me unconscious for 8-10 minutes, I can't afford to soak up any
    more injuries, especially impacts to the head. There's no way I can go
    mano-a-mano with somebody who does it for a living, but I still can shoot pretty well.
    When I went through the NRA's BP-OTH course I put every shot into the 5 zone
    on the target over the course of 2 days. Shooting well would seem to be my
    only feasible choice when confronted by a deadly threat. I may not come out
    unscathed, but I will not grovel or give up.
    Last edited by revjen45; 11-03-2007 at 09:29 PM.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12