2nd amendment man of steel...lets make it viral

Thread: 2nd amendment man of steel...lets make it viral

1. 2nd amendment man of steel...lets make it viral

check out awesome tee....https://teespring.com/2nd-amendment-...6514&sid=front
    Attached Images Attached Images 2nd amendment man of steel...lets make it viral-2nd-amendment-man-steel.jpg 

Check out Russian Roulette Clothing for shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Check out Russian Roulette Clothing for shirts!
    When and where would you wear such shirts? Not when you're trying to blend into general society.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    When and where would you wear such shirts? Not when you're trying to blend into general society. 2nd amendment man of steel...lets make it viral
    I can come up with 7 states, not including DC of course, where you would possibly/likely be accosted by fellow citizens and maybe even law enforcement for even espousing that sentiment never mind broadcasting it.
    I can also come up with at least 15 others where they would high five you for the same shirt. State elections have consequences.

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    When and where would you wear such shirts? Not when you're trying to blend into general society.
    The same goes for the shirt in the OP, apart from the theme of mixing Superman and firearms calling into question one's state of mind. I agree that these types of shirts are not for the "grey man approach", but for the "in your face statement". There are certainly occasions to wear such shirts.