Let us NEVER allow this to happen in the U S of A

Thread: Let us NEVER allow this to happen in the U S of A

1. Thumbs down Let us NEVER allow this to happen in the U S of A

Gun Control

We all must all work together, to make sure this doesn't happen to us. We can never let our guard down, due to people like Hillary who are all to eager for us to give up our guns.

There certainly are many people in America who would love to do this. Notice I didn't call them Americans. Why am I not shocked that things didn't improve after taking the guns away? Why am I not shocked this article was buried where probably only about 10 people read it? Why am I not shocked that people can be dumb enough to think taking guns away is good? Anyway, we must fight to keep to keep our rights and our guns!
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Don't forget

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bubba View Post
    We all must all work together, to make sure this doesn't happen to us. We can never let our guard down, due to people like Hillary who are all to eager for us to give up our guns.

Don't forget we have many enemies on both sides of the isle. Don't forget the track record of the first President Bush. We must keep our guard up.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yup largest tax increase felt to this date, I voted for him.

Jc40

Anywheres they have banned private citizens from owning handguns or rifles seems to result in an increase in crime no matter where it is.Just another feel good law for the idiotic gun controll fanatics.

Jc40

Also another reason to keep Hillary out or the white house,although there are many,one of the big ones.

Angry ugh!

me thinks i am getting tired of stupid people. john lott said this doesn't work. street officers know it doesn't work. history proves it doesn't work. what a crock.

The First American Revolution began when the Crown moved to seize the arms of the Patriots. The next one may also so begin. Waco and Ruby Ridge were demonstrations to keep the Peons in "their place." Katrina demonstrated the arrogance of power.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.