Court allows lawsuit to proceed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Court allows lawsuit to proceed

Court allows lawsuit to proceed

David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Then we should be able to sue NBC,ABC, CBS etc. for us being fat, dumb, and lazy for all the hours we fry our brains with the garbage that they send accross the boob tube.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I live in Gary, and this ridiculousness has been going on since 1998. With the exception of 2005, Gary has led the nation in per capita homicide rate (number of murders per 100,000 residents) for much of the past decade. All our mayors continue to blame the "easily availability of guns," the "negligent business practices of gun stores," and my favorite, "the safety of children," as reasons to justify this asinine lawsuit. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that this city was a satellite office of Mayor Daley's People's Republic of Chicago (which is only about a half hour away). Thank god we're in Indiana, however.
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 10-30-2007 at 02:22 PM.

My favorite quote related to this is the one "blaming guns for killing people is like blaming a spoon for making Rosie O'Donnell fat."

If they win it'll get appealed up to the federal level and they'll throw it out.
    [B]Μολών Λαβέ

كافر , and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by zwvirtual View Post
    If they win it'll get appealed up to the federal level and they'll throw it out.
    Exactly! What an incredible waste of taxpayer money.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by xd.40 View Post
    My favorite quote related to this is the one "blaming guns for killing people is like blaming a spoon for making Rosie O'Donnell fat."
    That is a good one. I will have to remember that one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. Well, maybe once the Supreme Court shoots this down it will be done with. Let's hope!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

How can so many elected officials be so assanine? They all need to see a shrink.
    Don
    Ret. MSgt
    USAF

Gun Law Suit

The voters of the great state of Indiana, need to remember the lawmakers that institute this sort of garbage, and vote them out of office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast