• Yea

1 0.67%
  • Ney

149 99.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Microstamping - Yea or Ney?

32 - 0

a few thoughts:

- The company that "invented" the technology is introducing legislation in EVERY state in an attempt to make their profitable technology mandatory.

- It will be ridiculously expensive to buid a database for all of this info.

- This micro stamping is easily defeatable with a barrel and/or pin swap and indeed through normal use of the firearm, micro-stamping on the firing pin will wear away.
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

of course NO! I agree with everyone else here.. just another way to get rid of firearms from the law abiding.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

A nylon stocking will catch all the shells from an automatic anyway. There was an article in Rifleman Mag. a while back which said there was only ONE company with the technology to do the micro stamping. What does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by johnsteele View Post
    Not just NO, but H*ll NO
    yep... +1
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Sieg heil

I believe it was 1933 Hitler orderd that all Jews to register their guns. Then about a year later everyone had to register their weapons. Then just before he started rounding up the jews and the gypsies he had all the guns siezed. His governmet knew where they all were.
    This could happen in Amerika in our time!!!

Ooooo. This whole idea gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Oh wait. I'm wrong. That was just Big Brother breathing down my neck.
    The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.

No

What part of 'Shall Not Be Infringed' do they not understand?

9. Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    a few thoughts:

- The company that "invented" the technology is introducing legislation in EVERY state in an attempt to make their profitable technology mandatory.

- It will be ridiculously expensive to buid a database for all of this info.

- This micro stamping is easily defeatable with a barrel and/or pin swap and indeed through normal use of the firearm, micro-stamping on the firing pin will wear away.
    Yes, that kind of database will be very expensive, not to mention extremely time consuming.

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do they not understand? Meddling idiots!

Where is th button for AWWW HEEEALL NEY! ?
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast