What To Do When Your Doctor Asks About Your Guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What To Do When Your Doctor Asks About Your Guns

So doc, have you ever been sexually attracted to somebody under the age of ten?

3. Another good question is "do you feel safe in your home?" No, I think they are trying to get me.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What To Do When Your Doctor Asks About Your Guns
    Haven't been asked in a very long time. But when it did occur, I asked if his wife gave him oral sex, which wasn't any of my business, just as any guns I might or might not own were none of his business.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    He wrote "Yes" in your chart. Satisfied?
    Yep!!! They don't ask the question to solicit a yes or no response. They ask so they can counsel you on the health aspects of eeeeevil gun ownership. They can write "yes", "no", "maybe", "only on Sunday", or even "porcupine" in my chart all they want. I don't cooperate for the administration of a lecture, which is what they really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    So doc, have you ever been sexually attracted to somebody under the age of ten?
    Bingo!!! Deanimator is good. Deanimator is wise.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Our doctor has a questionnaire and check list he gives us. Do you feel safe? How many floors do you have to climb? Can you count backwards from 100? We refuse to answer. On the questionnaire, for the last two years, I put "NONE OF YOUR BUISENSS" When the nurse asked me to count backwards from 100, I stood up and turned around and counted from 1-100. As to the question of "Doe you have a gun?" We have not been asked but I have a reply I have been saving up. Ask your wife, I keep it under my pillow, see if she has seen it. My doctor knows we have dreaded guns. In the community we live in if you do not know where the gun range is and if you don't have a dreaded gun you are just passing by going from California to Boston Mas.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Our doctor has a questionnaire and check list he gives us. Do you feel safe? How many floors do you have to climb? Can you count backwards from 100? We refuse to answer. On the questionnaire, for the last two years, I put "NONE OF YOUR BUISENSS" When the nurse asked me to count backwards from 100, I stood up and turned around and counted from 1-100. As to the question of "Doe you have a gun?" We have not been asked but I have a reply I have been saving up. Ask your wife, I keep it under my pillow, see if she has seen it. My doctor knows we have dreaded guns. In the community we live in if you do not know where the gun range is and if you don't have a dreaded gun you are just passing by going from California to Boston Mas.
    Dumbest response ever
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Reallllllllllllllllllllly?
    It is a dumb question.
    They ask questions that have nothing to do with our yearly check up. They don't even take blood for these.
    And it IS what I WILL say if the quack asks.
    It is a Medicare question and I do not play the game well with Big Bro.
    What do YOU suggest?
    Oh, yesa I gots one should I turn it in so we can all be safe?
    Dumbest response ever
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Reallllllllllllllllllllly?
    It is a dumb question.
    They ask questions that have nothing to do with our yearly check up. They don't even take blood for these.
    And it IS what I WILL say if the quack asks.
    It is a Medicare question and I do not play the game well with Big Bro.
    What do YOU suggest?
    Oh, yesa I gots one should I turn it in so we can all be safe?
    I suggest the same thing I always suggest, tell them no,and move on to the next question
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Well, that would be no fun at all would it?
    I live to give a rise to dumb questions.
    Being an old man it is just plain fun.
    (Sent from the top of the shed using an old bullhorn)

I suggest the same thing I always suggest, tell them no,and move on to the next question

Just tell them that I donít own any guns. I wonít lose sleep over a white lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

11. Following!this seems like a very interesting thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast