New Member Welcome Thread 3

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 3

New Member Welcome Thread 3

The last one got too big so I have started a new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.

3. New around these parts. Regular Joe in Northern Iowa.

Hello to all.

Hello from FULL30!!!

5. Thanks for the add! Looking forward to the engagement and knowledge of all on here.

6. Greetings. I'm a longtime gun owner and ccw holder since 2001. Interested in guns, reloading and whitetail hunting - and have a freezer full of venison to prove it.

:)

7. Hi, new user from Colorado and completely new to guns.
    Here to gather info as I'm very scared to bring guns in my home.
    Have small kids.
    Will get some range time before buying.

8. Hi all,

Like you, i'm also a new member of "usacarry".

Thanks

9. After a while of waiting, I'm glad and excited to become a part of this board. Anyone living in the metro Atlanta area will really understand some of my posts. So, it's going to be fun and educational to be with those of like mind.

10. Hi all,
    I have been involved with guns since I was a teenager. Now I am retired and still shoot and teach guns and bow. I am a Instructor with the Pa Game Comm. and the NRA. I reload and teach it also. I do my own casting of bullets and belong to 3 gun clubs, which keeps me in range lead to cast. I am involved with a new Woman In Arms class for the last 2 years with some other NRA Instructors and it is working out great. The class consists of a Simulator, pistol, black powder, bow, and rifle shooting in one day and the Woman do very good. I teach the pistol shooting in 40 minutes with 22's at 21 ft. and the Woman hit bullseye's a lot after the first couple of shots. Also I do have a carry permit for many years.
    Paul