Had an interesting moment today - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Had an interesting moment today

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    I had a date to meet a girl at the range at 1 PM.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

The gal at the range would have understood. If not, forgetabouther!

Good job being heads up on the situation! Better to be in "Condition Yellow" than be a sheep of opportunity for some thug! I agree with always calling the police. There's always a chance my info can be of some use before the thugs commit their next crime.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Red face Ah, Memphis, my old hometown.

I left Memphis in the early nineties. My last apartment was on South Cleveland near the intersection of Union Avenue. Needless to say, I saw a few..... interesting incidents in my old neighborhood. Oh, I miss midtown!

+1 on the range date!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

That is three blocks from where I live. Kimbrough Pl. and Union. I am on the edge of Central Gardens.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Talking Be careful!

Living a 30 second walk from Krystal (provided it is still there) proved to be dangerous to my waistband. "Dressing" my roast beef sandwiches at the Danvers across the street didn't help, either. Give MEmphis!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Living a 30 second walk from Krystal (provided it is still there) proved to be dangerous to my waistband. "Dressing" my roast beef sandwiches at the Danvers across the street didn't help, either. Give MEmphis!
    Visits to Costco keep me out of those two places, and yes they are still there, plus a Taco Hell.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I loved those "Big Bag-o-Burgers" at 2 o'clock in the morning.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I loved those "Big Bag-o-Burgers" at 2 o'clock in the morning.

gf
    TN has a new DUI test.....

The officer will place a Krystal Burger 6" in front of your face.

If you take a bite, you have failed "field sobriety" and will promptly be arrested for DUI
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    TN has a new DUI test.....

The officer will place a Krystal Burger 6" in front of your face.

If you take a bite, you have failed "field sobriety" and will promptly be arrested for DUI

Hey Pascal,
    What do you think about Squid Soup at the Viet Cong for lunch Friday? Let me know and I will talk to Kev.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast