Criminals are stealing police guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Criminals are stealing police guns

Stolen gun

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Sorry to hear that HK!

My roommate is in medical equipment sales and just the other day his work car was also broken into. Well, they tried anyways. The car was sitting in the main parking lot of a big hospital, mid-day, with security. It was only parked there for an hour but luckily the perp must have gotten spooked. The door around the window was pried on but didn't get in. Think it changed my roomates mind about carrying!

On a good note a co-worker received a call from the ATF last week. A Sig that was stolen out of his car was recovered. Wasn't used in any crimes and is being returned to him.
    Glad he got it back. Kind of supprised they didn't keep it for themselves.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Quote Originally Posted by JC40 View Post
    It doesn`t surprise me.These low lifes are getting braver and braver all the time.There needs to be stiffer penalties for these career criminals.If these criminals steal a police officers weapon and commit a crime while using it,they need to double whatever the sentence is and keep these low lifes locked away.I do however like the 240 volts idea.No running involved to catch the perpetrator.:D

UH, how do you double executing the pukes?

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Criminals seemed to have realize they can acquire excellent weapons from the police.

http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/InTheNews.aspx?ID=10204

I guess since gun control works so well the anti's will say it is time to take the guns away from the police, as well as the general public. It is just too dangerous to have someone driving around with guns in their car.

Oh well, another example of how guns laws don't stop criminals from getting guns.
    I have to say it funny to be surfing the net and read a article I'm quoted in:

Storing guns at home at the end of work shifts can backfire, said Greg Block, a law enforcement training instructor with Huntington Beach, Calif.-based Self Defense Firearms Training.
    Criminals can attack officers known to carry guns back and forth between their cars and homes, he said. The best place to store the guns is in police cars, as long as they are properly locked in the truck or glove box, he said. Once officers go back to work, they should bring most of the weapons inside the car and keep them within reach.

"If you have it secured like Fort Knox, how will you get to it in a firefight?" Block asked.

Stealing guns, especially assault rifles, from police cars is a growing national problem, experts say.
    "A kind word only goes so far, a kind word and a gun goes a lot further" 1924
    Be Safe, Be Confident, Get Trained! Copyrighted 1996
    [email protected]

Jc40

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    UH, how do you double executing the pukes?
    That`s providing they get the death penalty.They usually keep them alive so we can pay for them with our taxes.

Jc40

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    We left my wifes car in the driveway for about 45 minutes the other night so that we could do some cleaning and rearanging in the garage. When we went to move it into the garage it was not locked. It had been locked when we went in. Noticed the back door agar and the trunk agar also. Well the hand gun that we had left in the glove box was gone. We never leave anything in the car(except that time.) Guess one of the local punks now has a new gun. The area where I live is like feeding time at the zoo anymore.
    That sucks.sorry to hear that you were robbed and your gun was stolen.

Jc40

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Sorry to hear that HK!

My roommate is in medical equipment sales and just the other day his work car was also broken into. Well, they tried anyways. The car was sitting in the main parking lot of a big hospital, mid-day, with security. It was only parked there for an hour but luckily the perp must have gotten spooked. The door around the window was pried on but didn't get in. Think it changed my roomates mind about carrying!

On a good note a co-worker received a call from the ATF last week. A Sig that was stolen out of his car was recovered. Wasn't used in any crimes and is being returned to him.
    This area is getting worse all the time.I hate to even go to clearwater or ST Pete anymore as they are always in the news with someone getting murdered.It`s a shame that areas that were once nice to visit are going down hill fast due to the constant influx of garbage.

Police Guns

An incident happened about a month ago in Lake Ozark Mo, when some Officers from the Mo State Water Patrol left a full automatic M-16 in their vehicle unattended, while dining inside a restaurant. When they finished eating they found to their dismay that their vehicle had been broken into, and the tactical rifle was gone.

yeah,well....

late last year, i heard of a U.S. Deputy Marshall who had ALL of his Specops stuff stolen out of that big toolbox that is carried in truck beds ... and it was locked . it is not funny , but i would have liked to have seen his face during a weapons check only to find his vest, handguns , tac belt, and M-16 GONE. can you imagine what the watch commander was thinking and saying?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12