What do you think of the new Mossberg MC1sc?

Thread: What do you think of the new Mossberg MC1sc?

What do you think of the new Mossberg MC1sc?

I just did a write-up on the MC1sc pistol Mossberg announced today.

https://www.usacarry.com/mossberg-mc1sc-review/

What do you think? Who is looking to get their hands on one? While it would take a lot for me to switch from my current carry guns (G43 and G19), it is nice to see Mossberg bringing something new to the table. I'm looking forward to getting one to review.

3. I'm looking forward to get my hands on one. Will I purchase one is yet to be decided. Would like a few more rounds in the magazine, around 10 would be nice but the new pistol looks promising.

I think it is good, but if buying I would be looking at the G-43X for IWB or XDS9 M2 for Pocket.

5. I would like to also get my hands on one. Seems the G43 magazines fit it so that would help some. But it looks like a weapon I would like in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I just did a write-up on the MC1sc pistol Mossberg announced today.

https://www.usacarry.com/mossberg-mc1sc-review/

What do you think? Who is looking to get their hands on one? While it would take a lot for me to switch from my current carry guns (G43 and G19), it is nice to see Mossberg bringing something new to the table. I'm looking forward to getting one to review.
    No thanks!

Iíll stick with my M&P 2.0 Compact..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

7. ZZZ.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have had one for a couple months. What took them so long to make one?

Quote Originally Posted by mlawson View Post
    I have had one for a couple months. What took them so long to make one?
    Congratulations! I expect you like yours. Mossberg is a old and pretty conservative company I thought, but they are trying. Look at their tactical lever rifles as one place they stepped out of the box. So they are trying, just not fast. I like the MC1 better than a G-43, but really I am happy with my Ruger LC9s Pro in that niche for me. I prefer 40's there days anyway. Nice to see Mossberg owners out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    Congratulations! I expect you like yours. Mossberg is a old and pretty conservative company I thought, but they are trying. Look at their tactical lever rifles as one place they stepped out of the box. So they are trying, just not fast. I like the MC1 better than a G-43, but really I am happy with my Ruger LC9s Pro in that niche for me. I prefer 40's there days anyway. Nice to see Mossberg owners out there.
    Yes, I really do like this subcompact. Its especially nice for CC here in the hot climate of AZ. Though, most of the time I OC.