Can you answer this question for me? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you answer this question for me?

Thumbs up

Kimber,that`s half the battle.Getting someone who isn`t quite sure about handguns to the range to actually shoot one.Then they see that it is safe and we aren`t a bunch of two headed monsters looking to kill someone.That`s awesome.Who knows.They may even surprise you one day and ask for your opinion on what a good handgun would be to purchase.One can only hope.Education is the key to sucess and you all ready started theirs.

3. parranoid gun toting cowboy what wears a kilt. No I still don't agree with the sheriff. I think some upper-lawenforcement believe they can protect us.

What an excellent point, and a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    If we can teach sex education in school why not gun education? The idea with sex-ed is to promote safety and teach how to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Gun-ed can teach safety and how to prevent unwanted threats to your life.
    Last edited by ishi; 11-02-2007 at 10:21 PM.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    ....If we can teach sex education in school why not gun education? The idea with sex-ed is to promote safety and teach how to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Gun-ed can teach safety and how to prevent unwanted threats to your life.
    The difference is the Powers to be understand that education promotes use and they WANT our young people to engage in sexual activities, but they don't want them to engage in shooting activities.

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan1888 View Post
    The difference is the Powers to be understand that education promotes use and they WANT our young people to engage in sexual activities, but they don't want them to engage in shooting activities.

Tarzan
    Prepare for a topic swerve... here we go.

It should be abundantly clear by now that teens are going to have wild monkey sex at the first available opportunity. Our species didn't survive this long by having an abstinence instinct; we made the evolutionary grade because we like to have sex. Might as well teach them how to use a condom so they don't get pregnant and spread diseases.

I mean, it's not as if teens had never considered it, and the school is putting strange, alien ideas into their heads.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12