bribery is the first thing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bribery is the first thing

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    HK maybe we can get together and do one for Easter! I'll donate some colored easter eggs. Just let me know when and were. lol

Works for me. I want to do all I can to make this a safe place. After all it takes a village.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Renforces my beliefe that there are lots of REALLY stupid people in the world. This would be a way to fence a cheap hot gun though. Makes you wanna go out and steal something.

My guess is that most of the guns brought in are stolen and the thieves know that they can go out and steal another one. Or some people have aquired guns by inheriting them from a relative and the gun means nothing to them, so they exchange them.

I have aquired tools from family members because they were left after a death and nobody in that imediate family had any use for them. I am still waiting to aquire some guns that way though.

Several PDs across the country run programs like these. It's nothing new. Many of these programs do not offer immunity if the gun turns up to be stolen or used in a crime.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12