I don't know if this is a re-post or not.

Thread: I don't know if this is a re-post or not.

I don't know if this is a re-post or not.

On the off-chance it isn't I have to share this.

CAUTION: Do not imbibe beverages while reading this because they will end up on your keyboard.

Shrine of the Mall Ninja LonelyMachines
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    A very good laugh. This line really got me:
    "HK’s are brass-bending plastic liability sortagunz, we have completely abandoned that original list and our carbines will be supplied by Hi-Point, or handguns by Lorcin, our backup weapons by Jennings, and our SMG’s and 7.62 battle rifles(SW3’s) by Special Weapons."

Hi-Points, Lorcins, Jennings, & SW3's? Must be a big corporation if they can afford those kinds of weapons.

LMFAO

Wow, what an epic tale of 'douche-baggery.' That should be a sticky in every firearm related forum in the country.

I think Gecko45 and specops are the same guy, just trying to get a laugh. No one can be that out of touch with reality.

Thanks for the post, I always wondered where the 'mall ninja' term came from. I bookmarked it, and I'm gonna show that to everyone I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I read this a couple of years ago now. It's funny to read it again. Unfortunately we have some of these types on this site...who make up stories of getting shot to gain sympathy and credibility.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Cool Getting Shot

I find the idea of getting shot so bad that I find it hard to believe anyone would say they have been just to gain attention.

7. I LOVE the last story about the armed assault to hi-jack the mortal combat game unit.

it is not funny. It's just sad
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

CharlieJ47 Wrote:

I find the idea of getting shot so bad that I find it hard to believe anyone would say they have been just to gain attention.
    I agree. However, it has happened on this site recently. It is unfortunate, but true. Check out the I'm Back thread. I can give you the links if you need them.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by {TEX**Hawaii(( View Post
    I read this a couple of years ago now. It's funny to read it again. Unfortunately we have some of these types on this site...who make up stories of getting shot to gain sympathy and credibility.
    Not to mention folks claiming to be LEO or former LEO when they're not. It's unbelievable what some folks would do to get attention, or to bolster their "credibility".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor