Scary incident today - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scary incident today

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    Maybe you should have a rule of no live ammo in the same room when demonstrating firearm operation as recommended by the NRA.

It would have saved you typing the story of how your friend had an AD..
    Maybe you should read the whole thread. ;)
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan H View Post
    Maybe you should read the whole thread. ;)
    Don't like being critiqued, eh? No problem..just don't post details on your lack of judgement skills and no one will say a word
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Just what all the anti-gun advocates talk about. Irresponsible people with guns. I'd be willing to bet he's done this before, but this time the unmentionable happens. The police should have made a visit, and your "Friend" shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a gun. Does he conceal carry? Another scary thought if he does. He can't be trusted. Trying to "PROVE HIS POINT" with a loaded weapon - what a fool. You too, for allowing him to do it.
    Last edited by Cobra; 01-10-2010 at 11:59 AM. Reason: additional comment

Every firearm is loaded. Period. Unless I make sure it isn't. The one with the firearm in his hand is resposible for making sure it is safe.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

I think that at one time or another we have either done something stupid like that or know someone who has done something stupid like that. The operative word is STUPID. Let this be a lesson to us all. The more comfortable we become with firearms the more corners we may cut...but cut at our own parel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234