Wearing a mask while carrying...

Thread: Wearing a mask while carrying...

1. Wearing a mask while carrying...

3. Are you asking a question?
    Some states have a law that forbids wearing a mask while carrying. If you are asking about that, read the actual law.
    It may contain a phrase like, "with intention to conceal one's identity".
    If you are wearing a mask because of the Covid situation, your intention is not to hide your identity.
    Obviously, if you commit armed robbery while wearing a medical mask, Covid would not be a legitimate defense against the mask law.

4. I donít wear a mask so no issues

Sent from my iPad using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Observer View Post
    Are you asking a question?
    He probably did intend to post something but this web forum for the longest time has just gone downhill and every now and then whenever you go to make a post, that ďcontent not available crap will show up instead of what you typed and he probably just never saw that to go back in edit his post.

Some states have a law that forbids wearing a mask while carrying. If you are asking about that, read the actual law.
    It may contain a phrase like, ďwith intention to conceal oneís identityĒ.
    If you are wearing a mask because of the Covid situation, your intention is not to hide your identity.
    Obviously, if you commit armed robbery while wearing a medical mask, Covid would not be a legitimate defense against the mask law.
    But thatís good to know that some states wonít let you carry a gun if youíre wearing one of them stupid masks. Here in Oklahoma, I donít know if we have that law or not but since I donít wear one of them silly masks anyway, I guess I donít have anything to worry about but itís also awful nice to know that thereís states that have these mask mandates are interfering with your Second Amendment rights to go carry a pistol on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    He probably did intend to post something but this web forum for the longest time has just gone downhill and every now and then whenever you go to make a post, that “content not available crap will show up instead of what you typed and he probably just never saw that to go back in edit his post.
    A lot of times that happens when the OP has been banned and his content deleted.

Having said that I suspect that the owner abandoned this forum years ago. The only reason this forum hasn't beven shut down (IMO) is that it continued to generate ad revenue for the owner without any actual effort on his part. I don't think there are even 20 active members. But people keep showing up because they search "concealed carry" looking for actual information and get directed here
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

7. I donít wear a mask so no deal here- I did walk into the bank though and saw people in masks and thought this goes against everything I was raised NOT TO DO