Creating a simple Gun and ammo database for windows

Thread: Creating a simple Gun and ammo database for windows

1. Creating a simple Gun and ammo database for windows

I have been working on a .net project for a few weeks
    for a Weapons and ammo database. ( with range data )
    I will post a link if it is ok'd. Or upload the latest zipped file.
    I try to use the KISS mythology no point in making something more difficult than need be.

I used .NET and sqlite because it's fast and doesn't require an install so it can be used from a usb drive/stick.
    Uses very little system resources and generally a small footprint on the drive used.

If anyone is interested it will be FREE with no ads or crapware like so many others.
    I just got tired of going from site to site looking for something simple that didn't cost more that it's worth. JS
    It is a work in progress but fully functional.

2. Quote Originally Posted by pbjsoftware View Post
    I have been working on a .net project for a few weeks
    for a Weapons and ammo database. ( with range data )
    I will post a link if it is ok'd. Or upload the latest zipped file.
    I try to use the KISS mythology no point in making something more difficult than need be.

I used .NET and sqlite because it's fast and doesn't require an install so it can be used from a usb drive/stick.
    Uses very little system resources and generally a small footprint on the drive used.

If anyone is interested it will be FREE with no ads or crapware like so many others.
    I just got tired of going from site to site looking for something simple that didn't cost more that it's worth. JS
    It is a work in progress but fully functional.
    Nice that would be interesting!