Tight Ammo Supply - Page 10
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight Ammo Supply

Exclamation I was at the local Bass pro today...

Ammo selection was not up to par and the prices were what one would expect of your average jewelery store. On the plus side, I'm glad I have slowly stocked up over the years and I'm also glad that more Americans are exercising their 2A rights. I hope the latter scares the hell outta the liberals and I hope they get the message that the constitution is for every last one of us and not just when it is convenient.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

My wife got me a box of 40S&W at Wal-Mart $28.95 before tax.

04/12/2009

No common hand gun or rifle ammo on any shelves for more then a few hours here in Vegas...

I was at the gun show last weekend, first guy in line and it was the first gun show I have been to in my life that had NO AMMO...

guy in line behind me beat me to a table selling powder, I bought all the primers from the same guy... that was it for reloading supplies as well...

By putting everything that I wanted on a Cabelas web site 'wish list' and checking it for 30 seconds every morning, I was eventually able to fill up my boxes. I'm done now. Next guys turn.
    But really, everything turns up for a half day sooner or later. Just keep watching the big web site.
    I put 50 rounds of FMJ thru my .380 today. Now my finger trigger is raw. It was a beautiful day in the Great Mohave and I had a lot of fun.

Ammo Scarce: Americans Prep For Gun Bans, Chaos, Terrorism, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse...

YouTube - Ammo Scarce: Americans Prep For Gun Bans, Chaos, Terrorism, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Ammo Scarce: Americans Prep For Gun Bans, Chaos, Terrorism, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse...

YouTube - Ammo Scarce: Americans Prep For Gun Bans, Chaos, Terrorism, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse
    Interesting, Thanks Bohemian... The weather is starting to break around here and I was hoping to get outside and poke holes in paper this weekend, If I can find some ammo around here... The supply Has been thin to say the least.

Since BMHO got that darn fuzzy dog and named him bo, I have to use your full name now. That BMHO just does not have respect for you did he?
    Semper Fi

The ammo shortage has hit full stride in CNY now also. No 9mm target ammo and almost no 9mm SD ammo or even .22 ammo at WalMart, Dicks Sporting Goods or Bass Pro.

After nothing for over six weeks, stopped by the Wal-Mart this morning and bought 8 50-rd .40S&W ball and 2 100-rd .380 ball. I left a couple .40 and 3 .380 boxes on the shelf, because I'm a nice guy who doesn't hoard ALL the ammo!
    "Gun a Month" Club Member

I know that as far as prices going up on ammo, that all the companys that sell the brass for our safety bullet couldn't suppy for months! This is a real concern for us because we will only buy the brass for our product in the US so as to assure quailty. I'm not sure what the hold up is besides a hugh demand for the brass at this time. Maybe it has something to do with the new administration in the white house. hummmm
    I also know that our primer we use, which is a CC100, (a very low powered primer) is extreamly hard to find at this time.

Just picked up a 50 round box of Remington 125 grain FMJ .357 Sig at the local Bass Pro in Broken Arrow, OK. No 9mm or .45 of any kind. Nothing.

There was quite a bit of .22, various rifle rounds and shotgun ammo. Good supply of reloading supplies.

Bought my wife a FNH-9 and myself a Kahr CW-45 a few weeks ago. Looking forward to getting those babies broken in.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast