Tight Ammo Supply - Page 12
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight Ammo Supply

get it while you can...

here is today's online source...
    TheGunSource: Ammunition

4 wally world's, Bass Pro, 6 Retail Gun Stores in Las Vegas = NO COMMON PISTOL, RIFLE, BUCKSHOT AMMO...

Basically, anything you would use for self-defense is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Ditto in Las Vegas...

and they still have no common pistol or rifle ammo on the shelves...

I check every day...
    Did you check today? I bought 4 50 count boxes of 40 caliber Blazer Brass at Henderson Super Wal Mart at $12.47 each today. Just FMJ but they had another 50 boxes at least. I only bought 4 because I have 6 or 700 rounds of FMJ already so I left it for somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohave-Tec View Post
    Did you check today? I bought 4 50 count boxes of 40 caliber Blazer Brass at Henderson Super Wal Mart at $12.47 each today. Just FMJ but they had another 50 boxes at least. I only bought 4 because I have 6 or 700 rounds of FMJ already so I left it for somebody else.
    I live on the N.W. side of town, I hit Wally Worlds's at:
    Centennial Parkway,
    Cheyenne & Rainbow,
    Spring Mountain & Rainbow,
    Charleston & Decatur

All NO JOY this am before lunch...

and .40 is not as popular as it was 10-15 years ago, so I would not count it as common, even though it does not seem to stay on the shelves much longer then the more common stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Mohave-Tec View Post
    wow.. wish I could take a quick trip there to pick some of that up...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Superior Pawn in Norfolk of Little Creek has a fairly healthy ammo supply.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere".
    -MLK

7. I live in central VA and went to my local Wally world this AM--hardly any handgun ammo of any type. Went to another one about 30 miles away and finally....22LR ammo. they had about 10 boxes. I asked for two, not wanting to be greedy, sales girl said "you sure?" I took another box.

They had some 40, but no 9mm, no 38 spec.

Got a note from a guy who was selling 250 rounds of FMJ .380 ammo for $130... and will probably get it. I got 100 round boxes from Wal-Mart a few days ago for $33 each.
    "Gun a Month" Club Member

9. For people around the Nashville, TN area, Specialty Arms in LaVergne has quite a bit of everything but .380. Lots of 9mm, 40, 45 and 38 special.

I called the local wally world today as I do quite a few days a week.. to my surprise they had some .40 in.. the lady said 4 boxes. I got there as fast as I could.. maybe 10 minutes or so. when I got there only 2 were left. was hoping to buy all 4 but I'm happy to get anything I can now days. the people at the ammo counter know me pretty well by now. we were talking and the lady said they got in 30 boxes of 9mm.. and they were gone within the first hour.. some one bought 20.. another buy bought 8 and one more got the last 2 boxes.. 12 boxes of .40 which lasted a bit longer.. (me getting the last 2 boxes they had). she said they got in some .45 last sunday.. don't know how I missed that one I swear I called.. still waiting for the remington .22 lr 550 count.. and CCI minimags.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I live on the N.W. side of town, I hit Wally Worlds's at:
    Centennial Parkway,
    Cheyenne & Rainbow,
    Spring Mountain & Rainbow,
    Charleston & Decatur

All NO JOY this am before lunch...

and .40 is not as popular as it was 10-15 years ago, so I would not count it as common, even though it does not seem to stay on the shelves much longer then the more common stuff...
    I'm glad I did go 40 Caliber. The Blazer Brass was at a community Wal-Mart (not the Henderson Super Wal-Mart) today as well. But at the same Super Wal-Mart that had the Blazer Brass yesterday (gone today) there must have been 50 100 count boxes of WWB 40 caliber. I passed it up. I have 4 tool boxes full of range rounds for the 40 and good 22 and half a tool box of top shelf defense rounds in 40. Same for 380.
    Keep watching Wal Mart for 357, 44 and 45. Keep watching Cabelas for 380. They come up for a day or so every couple of weeks.

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast