Tight Ammo Supply - Page 22
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight Ammo Supply

Quote Originally Posted by Mohave-Tec View Post
    You bash the 40 then buy one then cry because you found 9 after you bought the 40. You're a putz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohave-Tec View Post
    By the way 9mm tuff guy, I bought 6 boxes of 40 at the Henderson Super Wal-Mart this morning. Again.
    Then I went over the Bass Pro to pick up some 00Buck Magnums for my Mossberg. It's short too.
    I'm kill'n me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I thought I was the only one who thinks BO is just talking out his AZZ all the time. Nice to know there are others
    "To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." - Amos Bronson Alcott

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    "To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." - Amos Bronson Alcott
    You need not explain your self, we understand you are an ignoramus. but hey you are at least funny!

You need not explain your self, we understand you are an ignoramus. but hey you are at least funny!
    Your wrong, but that's ok, you can blame your ignorance...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Your wrong, but that's ok, you can blame your ignorance...
    Not even a good come back.........LOL

Back on track here.........was at Wally world yesterday and full stock of common ammo.

Not even a good come back.........LOL

Back on track here.........was at Wally world yesterday and full stock of common ammo.
    "Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." - Laurence J. Peter

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
    yet another piss poor comeback, How about some originality, of course you have yet to post ANY original thought ever.

Back on track again. I will be at the shop I bought the primers at week before last and If they have any left I will buy some to share here.

yet another piss poor comeback, How about some originality, of course you have yet to post ANY original thought ever.

Back on track again. I will be at the shop I bought the primers at week before last and If they have any left I will buy some to share here.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Martin Luther King Jr.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Martin Luther King Jr.
    LOL

LOL
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." - Confucius

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." - Confucius
    You are really good at quoting others and ruining threads, how about you try one original thought? Just one? Instead of the diatribe you spew on a daily basis try to think and write an original thought, I know it will be thought since you have never expressed one but give it a try, you might actually like it! LOL

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast