Tight Ammo Supply - Page 23
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight Ammo Supply

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    You are really good at quoting others and ruining threads, how about you try one original thought? Just one? Instead of the diatribe you spew on a daily basis try to think and write an original thought, I know it will be thought since you have never expressed one but give it a try, you might actually like it! LOL
    So says the guy, whose track record is making superfluous statements with no factual basis, and starting and or interjecting uncalled for arguments with somebody in nearly every thread he has participated in...
    Further, nearly every word and statement you make reeks of a Obama loving forum infiltrator...

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." - Confucius

wolfhunter Guest
    You both need to stop. Your petty bickering has hijacked quite a few threads and is about to earn each of you a spot on my Ignore list. Currently that honor is only held by JWTollet, but you're welcome to join him if you can't post on topic and stop the name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Wouldn't you know it after have seeing nothing but intermittent .40 showing up at any ammo retailer locally or on line, I finally broke down and bought a Springfield XD Chambered in .40 (AKA: short & weak), and much to my chagrin, not a stinking .40 to be had now, and a s*#$ load of 9mm...

Saturday 05/30/2009 9:30AM PST 9MM AMMO AT WALMART IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!

I made my usual tour of 4 Walmarts in the Las Vegas area, earlier this am and the first two were the usual no joy...

The next two, did not have any common pistol or rifle ammo except 9mm Blazer Brass in 50 round boxes...
    But they easily had 60 boxes at each store, both with a 6 box limit...

so if you are in Vegas, better get on it...

The two locations were:

1. Decatur & Charleston (1 block east of Decatur on Charleston, South Side of Road)
    2. Spring Mountain & Rainbow (S.W. Corner)
    Update: Sunday May 31st, 2009...

The 4 Walmarts aforementioned now have zero common pistol, rifle ammo or shotgun slugs, buckshot., etc...

Including the two aforementioned that I found had at least 60 fifty round boxes each of the 9mm Blazer Brass...

5. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    You both need to stop. Your petty bickering has hijacked quite a few threads and is about to earn each of you a spot on my Ignore list. Currently that honor is only held by JWTollet, but you're welcome to join him if you can't post on topic and stop the name calling.
    Thank you. I would take it to PM but BO never returns any.

As I stated before I will try to pick up primers for those of you who asked tomorrow. Also those out here on the Olympic Peninsula The Thriftway in Forks has all calibers in stock.

FYI: Good Deals On In Stock Reloading Supplies:

Powder Valley, Inc.

Online In stock Ammo:
    http://www.thegunsource.com/pop/18/1/Ammo.aspx?NID=400

Please stop all the bickering and arguing. You all have received PM's, please read them. Let's get this thread back on track please.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

No common pistol, rifle, slugs/buckshoot ammo at the 4 wally-worlds in Vegas that I hit this am...

Bud's Gun shop in auctioning off Winchester White Box .380 ammo. Present bid is $37 per 50rd box. Dark times are truly upon us.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...auction_show/1

[QUOTE=FN1910;79620]Bud's Gun shop in auctioning off Winchester White Box .380 ammo. Present bid is $37 per 50rd box. Dark times are truly upon us.

That is friggin' ridiculous. I was contemplating purchasing a Ruger LPC for a back-up/pocket pistol, but I might have to re-think that idea at those ammo prices. Or, maybe just cut back on the range rounds. Yeah, that's a much better idea.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

I found one box of 32 Auto and one box of 44 Mag at our local Walmart. They have been out of handgun Ammo for six months, it's the same with all local Gunshops. Walmart is slowly starting to get some in.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast