Tight Ammo Supply - Page 25
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight Ammo Supply

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I was in Wal-Mart last night and they has some 9mm, 40 and .45 but no .380. They also had plenty of guns which they were out of last week. ****'s also had 9mm so maybe the shortage is easing,
    You're lucky in SC. I moved to AZ from Charlotte. I was at a third Wally World today and again NO firearms or any ammo in stock. The person at this store said WM is phasing out the sale of rifles and wasn't sure about ammo. It may be state specific but I'm in RED state with a bunch of right wing extremist rednecks. If it's happening here I can guarantee it's happening in every blue state or will be. There is something going on that isn't hittin the news. I report, you decide........
    As-Salamu Alaykum. It's a new beginning. Hussein, we love you, man. He Got Swagga!

PMC 40 In Stock

50 round and all bulk packagings of PMC 40 range ammo in stock at Cabelas. Just came up this morning.

still have to get very lucky to find pretty much any pistol caliber here at wally world.. I did find some .45 last week at ****'s for about 4 dollars per box more than wal mart. I found some .22 at ****'s as well which I have not seen at walmart for the past 2 or 3 months. so at least in this part of the country we're still not seeing much improvement on the ammo situation.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Walmart cutting Gun Sales

Quote Originally Posted by 51percent View Post
    You're lucky in SC. I moved to AZ from Charlotte. I was at a third Wally World today and again NO firearms or any ammo in stock. The person at this store said WM is phasing out the sale of rifles and wasn't sure about ammo. It may be state specific but I'm in RED state with a bunch of right wing extremist rednecks. If it's happening here I can guarantee it's happening in every blue state or will be. There is something going on that isn't hittin the news. I report, you decide........
    There are several Walmarts in my area that don't sell rifles. Luckily mine in Goose Creek does. They all sell ammo. Starting to remind me of what happened with Kmart.

Every time I hve looked in the last year or so at Kmart here they only have BB guns and some rifle ammo. I think they had some 30-30 and 30-06 and a few other calibers but no handgun stuff. I don't think they are carrying rifles or shotguns any more. In fact the Kmart here doesn't seem to carry a lot of anything.

Thumbs down

And the beat goes on, I was down at the local BassPro Toy Store and the same ol' neverending story, no .380's, 44's, 9mm's, .357's, or .45's. Some .50's and lots of .22lr or shotgun.
    Semper Fi

I got lucky. Found 9mm at one Wally and .45 at another.

Hopefully my luck continues today.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

No joy today. Went to 3 Wally Worlds in the area. Only .22 and shotgun.

Missed boxes of 9mm at the last Wally by 15 minutes.

Oh, well...
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

got lucky the other day. went to wally world and there was no ammo on the shelves. the worker in that department knows me well by now. he said if I can come back at 7 am the next morning they will have some .40. I said I was unable to come at that time... then he told me, "well, we actually have some right now". he then said that the department manager likes to keep the ammo for the mornings (which is when the manager works) to keep his morning customers happy. I then asked what about the evening customers? I mean the ammo is gone very soon after it hits the shelf! the worker agreed with me and said he didn't like his manager's policy with this. he then opened up the new shipment of ammo and pulled out a 100 round box of .40 WWB and said here you go.. ask me how it went with the manager next time you come in... of course I told him that I did not want to get him into any trouble... he told me not to worry about it because everyone "should" have an equal chance to buy what they want, not only the manager's customers in the morning... so I had to share.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I scored 6 boxes of .40SW BlazerBrass at WM for $12.47/box.

Went to another WM on the way to church and found 2 more boxes. I wouldn't say the supply is opening up, rather, I hit it at the right time.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast