Tight Ammo Supply - Page 27
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight Ammo Supply

Found 100-round boxes of Winchester 9mm range ammo and BB 9mm at my local WM Sunday. Awesomeness.

My wife recently fired 500+ rounds of Blazer through her FNP-9 with no FTF or FTE issues.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

thought this was about tight ammo supply ?

Quote Originally Posted by RRichards3 View Post
    thought this was about tight ammo supply ?
    Wonderful observation! Your point??
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

I've had NO luck at Walmart. It always seems that I arrive 30 minutes after someone purchased everything they have in stock. I either order it online or pick it up at the local pawn shop.

I buy ammo at our local and area gun/sporting goods stores. The ONLY thing I buy at Wally World (on a very rare occasion) is sliced cheddar cheese and in an emergency a printer cartridge (while my online order is coming).

Anyhoo...a few weeks ago my wife bought some .410 shells for her Taurus Judge at WW (we had a little discussion about this...lol). Shells were too long. When I was in the vicinity of a WW I took the wrong box of shells back to exchange or get a refund. "YOU WANT A REFUND?? WE DON ACCEPT RETURNS ON AMMO!" Doesn't surprise me a bit. When I got back home, I traded the wrong box from WW for a correct box at our local gun shop...no problem...

While at WW, I did swing by the gun department...about only thing on shelves were some rifle ammo and a few 12 ga shotgun shells. This was one of their "SuperStores".

Moral to this story: "Buy Local at your Friendly Gun Store" At least they will treat you right!

Quote Originally Posted by Running Arrow Bill View Post
    I buy ammo at our local and area gun/sporting goods stores. The ONLY thing I buy at Wally World (on a very rare occasion) is sliced cheddar cheese and in an emergency a printer cartridge (while my online order is coming).

Anyhoo...a few weeks ago my wife bought some .410 shells for her Taurus Judge at WW (we had a little discussion about this...lol). Shells were too long. When I was in the vicinity of a WW I took the wrong box of shells back to exchange or get a refund. "YOU WANT A REFUND?? WE DON ACCEPT RETURNS ON AMMO!" Doesn't surprise me a bit. When I got back home, I traded the wrong box from WW for a correct box at our local gun shop...no problem...

While at WW, I did swing by the gun department...about only thing on shelves were some rifle ammo and a few 12 ga shotgun shells. This was one of their "SuperStores".

Moral to this story: "Buy Local at your Friendly Gun Store" At least they will treat you right!
    While its nice that your local gun shop accommodated you; but thanks to the Brady Bunch and the BATFE, it is against Federal law to exchange/return ammo...

WalMart CNY

my local WalMart has received 2 separate shipments in the past 3 weeks, but has a 6 box per customer per day limit. It took several trips over several days after each new shipment, but I was able to stock up with another 1400 rounds of 9mm, a combination of BB (now Federal Champion) and WWB.

I just bought 6 50 round boxes of Remmington .22 Subsonic and my Wal-Mart. LOL

10. I was in the WalMart in Gettysburg, PA today. There was a sign stating that there was a 6 box per day limit per person on ammunition sales. This sounds like it became standard WalMart policy.

They would only let me have 6 boxes of the 22 the other day. Las Vegas.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast