Tight Ammo Supply - Page 9
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight Ammo Supply

Check your local backpage.com under sporting goods for guns and ammo.

How much should I sell my box of .380 CorBon +p for???? ( I sold the Walther PPK along time ago and just have the ammo sitting around)

neighbor was at the hair dressers and while there the hairdressers husband called hes a trucker on his way back home from the south she asked him if he got the ammo yet he told her he was bring home a load he picked up some cases of ammo somewhere down there dont know if hes selling some or keeping it all for himself.

Cabelas had .380 UMC online for most of Saturday and half of Sunday. I ordered 500 rounds. I don't know when we'll see that agin tho. I'll sit on 200 rounds but this Saturday I'm going to remember how to shoot my 380.

The other night, I dropped by Wally World and found two boxes of .357 Sig for $23 each. Not bad. But that was it. No 9mm, .45 or .40 SW.

I later found quite a bit of 9mm at my local Bass Pro - the good stuff - Hornaday Critical Defense, Remington Gold Dot +P, Winchester, etc. No range stuff, but lots of hollow points. Didn't see any .40 SW or .45 ammo, but there was a butt load of .22 and shotgun available.

The gun counters were stocked pretty good too, but most of the FNH pistols were gone. They had quite a few S&Ws, Springfields and Sigs. A dozen or more Glocks too! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

It's been a few weeks since I've seen any 9mm or .40. Today between two Wallys all they had was .25, .32, 44 mag and 45 long colt. I got a couple boxes of .380 a few weeks back, good stuff not range, but I was down to a couple magazines worth so I would take anything I could get.
    "Gun a Month" Club Member

I was at the local Walmart today and they were out of everything except a few boxes of 22-250 and some of some skeet loads for shotguns. Pretty sad. They posted a sign last week showing which ammo is in stock.

What I've learned is this: Wally World sucks for ammo. It's hit or miss, mostly miss.

I've had MUCH better luck at area gun shops and outdoor/sports stores.

Don't waste your time at Wal-Mart.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    The "mall ninja" types are the ones who act as if they know what they're doing, have a bunch of gear that they don't know how to use, and end getting into trouble instead of getting others out of it. Being prepared with your ammo is far from "mall ninja" behavior. Unless you're gonna tell us how it is "in combat", but you've never been in combat.

gf
    what the hell is a mall ninja?

i know some sheriff deputys that work at the greenville mall part time for extra cash.

are they considered mall ninjas?

wolfhunter Guest
    [QUOTE=gunther37;72131]what the hell is a mall ninja?QUOTE]

Example of a mall ninja:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/off-t...ecko-45-a.html

Mall Ninjas? What the hell does this have to do with finding ammo?

Focus people. Focus...

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast