Best 9mm Home Defense/Conceal Carry Round
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best 9mm Home Defense/Conceal Carry Round

Question Best 9mm Home Defense/Conceal Carry Round

I'm looking for your opinion on the best 9mm ammo for home defense/conceal carry.

Maybe that requires two different rounds. I don't know. I'll leave that up to you guys and gals.

Opinions?
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by brock samson View Post
    I'm looking for your opinion on the best 9mm ammo for home defense/conceal carry.

Maybe that requires two different rounds. I don't know. I'll leave that up to you guys and gals.

Opinions?

C'mon do we really need to have this discussion again????

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

what ever you can hit the target with the best
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

wolfhunter Guest
    My favorite 9mm home defense rounds are those little pellets in my 3 inch 12 ga shells

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    My favorite 9mm home defense rounds are those little pellets in my 3 inch 12 ga shells
    ^^ you win ^^

I was gonna say DPX.
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

Whoa. Sorry Glock Fan. Didn't mean to offend you.

I'm just looking for opinions on the best ammo so I can protect my wife and three small kids from an ever-growing threat. I'm sorry if this topic has been discussed more than you'd like. There are only 50-plus pages of threads I could have researched before I asked this tired old question.

I figured getting info from usacarry forum members was better than getting it from the Wallyworld sales staff.
    Last edited by brock samson; 02-20-2009 at 01:45 PM.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by brock samson View Post

Opinions?
    Cor-Bon 115gr. in +P or the Speer Gold Dot 124gr. in +P

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Cor-Bon 115gr. in +P or the Speer Gold Dot 124gr. in +P
    Thanks, Glockster 20 and Whiskey Echo 5.

i use the Speer Gold Dot 124gr. in +P my self, For my home protection is 0/0 buck in 12,GA.but in the house,bird shot works just as well
    Last edited by krazyk; 02-20-2009 at 02:23 PM.
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

11. Federal Hydra-Shock 124gr in my PT92 and the wifes CW9.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast