FREE supressors! NOT a joke! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREE supressors! NOT a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    Go to Silencer Talk.
    under "Industry" section, go to AAC.
    The thread is titled "Tattoo Artwork"

page 1 has the details. Call AAC personally, I did.
    This is all over the 'net. It's legally binding.
    Won't let me logon because I am not a member. I have no desire to join another internet forum. I doubt that anything posted on the " 'net" is leglally binding". I don't doubt the offer. I am sure there are many specifics though that don't make this a great deal.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

wolfhunter Guest
    Little specifics of the deal can make it a killer. One phrase like "tat must be 6" in its smallest dimension"....

Besides, how much does a tat cost? I'll buy my own suppressor before I give away a lifetime of "advertising space".

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Little specifics of the deal can make it a killer. One phrase like "tat must be 6" in its smallest dimension"....

Besides, how much does a tat cost? I'll buy my own suppressor before I give away a lifetime of "advertising space".
    I have a feeling this is one of the worst "deals" I've ever heard of.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Assuming the tattoo is at least 6 x 6 inches (a low figure), they're asking people to sell off a 36 sq inch piece of skin estate. Estimating the value of a silencer rather high at $1000, that works out to about $27 per sq inch. Apparently, some people have a fairly low price.

This is probably a good idea for people who are into tattoos to begin with.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Assuming the tattoo is at least 6 x 6 inches (a low figure), they're asking people to sell off a 36 sq inch piece of skin estate. Estimating the value of a silencer rather high at $1000, that works out to about $27 per sq inch. Apparently, some people have a fairly low price.

This is probably a good idea for people who are into tattoos to begin with.
    You forgot to deduct for the price of the tatoo. A good one at that size is going to cost you a couple of hundred lets say...so now it's $800...$22/sq inch...I think. I am not that good at math.
    Last edited by {TEX}Hawaii((; 03-02-2009 at 06:02 PM.
    -- George Washington

Offer ended early!

Due to overwhelming response , the offer has ended early.
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

wolfhunter Guest
    To quote my favorite SciFi author, "TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"

It sounded too good to be true. It wasn't.

I saved up $1000 to buy an AAC Evo40 ($800cost + $200 tax stamp)

I WAS going to get a $200 tat + $200 tax stamp, keeping 600 and getting a new gun.

Guess I'll hafta spend my G. ( a little sad )
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12