Crossman 66 Powermaster fix - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossman 66 Powermaster fix

UPDATE:

I E-mailed them and got this reply in case anyone else ever needs parts.

We do not carry parts for the Crosman you may contact Crosman at 1-800-724-7486 for repairs and parts.

Thank you

Home | Compasseco

Then I went to Wallmart and stimulated the economy by purchasing a new one. I tested the old one on a phone book and got about 115 pages of penetration. The new one gives me 250 pages with 9 pumps.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Talking I've been thinking about an air rifle......

..... but i seem to be way behind the times.

I haven't touched one since my childhood "Daisy" bb/pellet gun broke. When I started looking around (after reading this thread) I see that pellets have come a looooong way. Any recommendations on a real performer, both rifle and ammo? I would be looking for something that I can pump, as it would be used for small game hunting in a SHTF situation.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Not a Pump

Although not a pump this is a great low cost target gun. The same company makes some very good
    low cost pumps.

I have had this one for several years with no problems at all. And it loves critters. I was reluctant too get
    this at first because it was a brand i knew nothing about, but then they had a good sale and I went for it.

Tech Force® 79 - Air guns - BB Guns - Pellet guns - Air rifles - Crosman - Gamo | Compasseco

That's a great sight Dave posted. If you roam around in there you can learn a lot about the different types of pellet guns.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12