A profound statement - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A profound statement

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Bush didn't do anymore damage to the Constitution than Lincoln did, and many think Abe was one of our best Presidents.
    Let's see, winner in a 3 way race for President with less than 40% of the vote. His election was enough to cause the dissolution of the Republic. The resulting war killed more Americans than any other war in our history and his policies established the primacy of Federal law over the states in all affairs.

No wonder BHO likes to find inspiration in Lincoln.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Thumbs up I agree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Bush didn't do anymore damage to the Constitution than Lincoln did, and many think Abe was one of our best Presidents.
    Well, I agree that he is less of a scoundrel than Lincoln. Still a scoundrel, though.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Let's see, winner in a 3 way race for President with less than 40% of the vote. His election was enough to cause the dissolution of the Republic. The resulting war killed more Americans than any other war in our history and his policies established the primacy of Federal law over the states in all affairs.

No wonder BHO likes to find inspiration in Lincoln.
    I guess that everything is cyclical.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    I wouldn't put Rush and Hannity in the same paragraph let a lone sentence as Thomas Jefferson.
    +1ooo on that man they are political pawns for the state.
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

I'm curious!!! What has Sean Hanity or Rush Limbaugh said, or what opinions have they expressed SPECIFICALLY that you object to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12