Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun

I was actually impressed! He managed to make it the entire way through the 45 second video without shooting himself ... I never thought he would, I kept waiting for the bang.

I especially like the tough dude at the end with the F you then he can't cycle the weapon because the magazine (that's the thing that apparently holds the five "clips" that some of us call bullets) is not in the whole way.

At least he's well trained.

9 milies b**ch ... Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Obviously swimming in the shallow end of the ole gene pool.

NAH! He's in the mud suckin air.

"Despite the Spring deluge, there is a definate drought in the genepool!"
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Thug nation, DAWG!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

5. Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    I was actually impressed! He managed to make it the entire way through the 45 second video without shooting himself ... I never thought he would, I kept waiting for the bang.
    Really, I swore when I pressed the start button that this would end with him shooting himself. After watching for a few seconds, there was no other logical outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post

I especially like the tough dude at the end with the F you then he can't cycle the weapon because the magazine (that's the thing that apparently holds the five "clips" that some of us call bullets) is not in the whole way.

At least he's well trained.

9 milies b**ch ... Peace out.
    see, and i thought it was just because his arms were like pipe cleaners that he couldn't rack the slide. silly me
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

haha I too thought there was gonna be a AD haha I was waiting for it
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Stupid Years.

I looked up fool in the dictionary and his picture was there for an illustration.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

i think this video demonstrates more people need guns. Walking around w/ people like that in your community...
    REVOLUTION: Idea's spread they cannot stop them an idea who's time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government!- Ron Paul

I pray that somebody here or one of the 1000+ guests we have here on this site recognize this, this, kid and turns him into the LEs or turns him inside out.
    I am really glad that none of my daughters brought something like that home. :na:
    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast