Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun

!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I pray that somebody here or one of the 1000+ guests we have here on this site recognize this, this, kid and turns him into the LEs or turns him inside out.
    I am really glad that none of my daughters brought something like that home. :na:
    Den, we'z couldz intro-doose demz to my FOTEE, bitches!

FOTEE beez bigguh dan dems nine millees, HO!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

This is 1 reason why HONEST gun owners are being targeted, 1 idiot ruins things your rights!

4. Unfortunately, even the mildly retarded have rights. :)

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post

A translation please?
    I don't speak Ebonics.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Translation:

"Den, we'z couldz intro-doose demz to my FOTEE, bitches!" = "Then, we could have introduced them to my .40 cal people!"

"FOTEE beez bigguh dan dems nine millees, HO!" = "A .40 cal is bigger than those 9mms' fool!"

Disclaimer:

I do not profess to be an expert in "ebonics" or any other language. The preceeding translation was my best effort based on my years of enrollment in the "School of Hard Knocks". BTW, I did stay at a "Holiday Inn Express" last night.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    A translation please?
    I don't speak Ebonics.
    Give me a break....you stayz in Memphis. It's a second language. If you're not fluent, you at least have a working knowledge.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Give me a break....you stayz in Memphis. It's a second language. If you're not fluent, you at least have a working knowledge.

Is that a Press 3 on your key pad?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Is that a Press 3 on your key pad?
    Nope...it's a first language, for the most part. Just gotta learn how to deal with it.

WOW! As a mother of a 14 year old who knows guns safety, if he EVER did this crap to me I would open a can of "whoop ass" on him so quick he wouldn't know which way was up when I was done with him! And does that boys parents NOT lock up their weapons or explain safety to him? Oh thats right, at that age they don't think and their brain has left their body.

ass whoopins needed

...all around . The kid needs to get slapped in the head for acting like an idiot and need to be taught about gun safety.

Momma needs to remind Dad to LOCK UP THE GUN WITH A TEENAGE BOY IN THE HOUSE! And give up some dough for a nice gunsafe .
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast