Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun

1. Man what in the hell is wrong with young people today? I sound like my dad but for crying out loud these kids think its all a game!! What will actually happen is Mr. tough guy there will flash his "heeter" to some one who knows what they are doing, they will do the right thing and protect themselves and put that stupid kid down!! Get back on the short bus kid and get back to school...please.

This guy will either end up dead or killing someone!!! He clearly has deep mental issues and I bet he did not get his gun legally!!

I don't know about Junior's "heater," but my "heater" breaches when my "clip" is empty. So he either didn't seat his "clip" properly, or his "heater" locks when empty. In either case, he should probably become more familiar with his "heater" if he's going to act all badass with it in front of potentially millions of people, because someone with more than five minutes' experience with firearms is just going to roll their eyes at him, or possibly shoot him when he starts waving his "millie" around.

He commented under his video that the police confiscated his gun lol lol he's planning to save up for a new one I guess....sigh I find the part where he goes huh huh huh to be the funniest

I have to wonder how much respect he has for the firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Old Irishman View Post
    I have to wonder how much respect he has for the firearms
    I would assume NONE, it's probably just a game to him. He'll end up messing with the wrong person and we all know what that outcome will be.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Man that's a nice high point(NOT!!). People get a budget firearm and think they are now a real "OG".

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Darn. I was waiting for him to shoot himself in the hand or something like that. looks young enough to be just as stupid as he sounds!

Simply a poster child for birth control. He'll be dead before he is 30, either killed by another wanna be bad ass, a licensed self defender like us, or the cops. You can't fix stupid, but it can be eliminated from the gene pool.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Funny stuff, thank you. I just hope this kid does not have any nearby neighbors for obvious reasons.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast