Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun

Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun

What a p***k. Have to laugh at him... enjoy if you hit play and says "video is no longer available, click the screen again..... it's there.

YouTube - MY NEW HEATER

he looks a little young....he also probably is just trying to act "tough". If someone did break into his place he would probably drop a load in his pants before he did anything. Id say hes about 14-16 tops! haha was a good laugh though thanks for posting!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Obviously swimming in the shallow end of the ole gene pool.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Where are the parents?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Where are the parents?
    They probably disowned him. They'll disavow any knowledge of him, in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    They probably disowned him. They'll disavow any knowledge of him, in any case.
    The lad has the makings of a fine Marine someday.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    Nah, the Chair Force likes mouthy kids like him, though

Excellent point well presented.

I wonder if his family tree looks like a telephone pole?

hopefully, dad came in right after this was finished and whooped him like the badly behaved, uneducated child he is
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast