USA Carry Picnic In New Hampshsire??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USA Carry Picnic In New Hampshsire??

Talking USA Carry Picnic In New Hampshsire??

I started talking about setting up a picnic for this summer for the forum members who lived in our state and other members close by. More and more people are saying that would be fun and they would come to it. So I'm starting this topic for people who do not stop by the NH forums. Post if you would like to/would come to it. So we can get a list ( or a rough idea any way) of who may come and what they will bring to it. Again this is still in the set up stage no dates have been set up yet. Want to get a date that would work for most of the people coming to it. So just hit up this post with ideas and what not.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Thumbs up Gotta represent Connecticut!

Mark me as coming (just let me know far enough in advance to get off work!). I will be happy to bring stuff. However, though it offends my masculine pride to admit it, I will not subject any of you good people to my subpar grill skills.

However, I do draw the line here:

YouTube - Tea Partay
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Yeah lol. There will be nothing like that at the picnic. I was hoping to get more of a response then just one member. I got more then that in the NH forum lol. As for what to bring not sure yet if this does happen and people do some from another state. I"M hoping to have all the big stuff already here. Like the grills and other big stuff. So they do not have to lug it all the way up here and then back. So we will see as it starts to take forum more.

Wow i can see no one on this forum wants to do this so it looks like the idea is dead. I got more people to say they are coming over at opencarry.org then over here. So i will close this topic and the idea is dead.

Talking

It's a little early to write this off, isn't it? It would mean having to deal with NY, but I'd listen to dates... Any date Thoughts?
    Semper Fi

No, no dates yet. I posted it here so we can come to a date that would work for most of the people who plan on coming to it. As well as to get ideas from them as to what they would like done at it.

Sorry I am just getting here and posting about it. These past few weeks have been really busy. I think this is a great idea. I was hoping to do a get together here in Florida this summer as well but just haven't gotten time to start organizing anything. I've moved this thread over to the General forum and made it a sticky to make sure more people see it. I'd do what I can to fly up and make it to this too. I have to get back to the grind.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I'd love to go back to NH but it's a long way from here. I was stationed at Pease AFB for a few months and was there for the closure. I loved the area!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

So come on up.

I would but I'd have to go through too many commie states!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast