Da Hi Point Fowty Five is da best gun evah

Thread: Da Hi Point Fowty Five is da best gun evah

Da Hi Point Fowty Five is da best gun evah

Check this guy out. This is just plain ridiculous.

YouTube - HI- POINT BEST GUN EVER TEST YOUR GUN AGAINST THIS ONE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Um. I wonder what this guy was on Um perhaps nothing. Um could be the elevator does not go all the way to the top.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Well we know he can not read. right on the side of that gun it will say MADE IN OHIO
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

wolfhunter Guest
    I fell off the couch when he said the bullet ejaculated.

6. Cooter that was just to funny made my day thanks
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I paid $189.00 for my High Point 45. If you want a semi-auto with (I am guessing) a Pot-Metal slide; then that is the Gun for you. Especially if you like to Ejaculate the bullets. I also ended up getting the 40 Cal..Don't know why, I went stupid I guess. When you see (or when I see) a "New In Box" Semi-Auto 40 Cal for $150.00, or a 45 Cal for $189.00, I just go numb and think Truck Gun - Cheap!Must buy!...............And besides, you heard the guy, the best gun ever! NOT!!!!