Strange ending to armed robbery... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strange ending to armed robbery...

wolfhunter Guest
    Based on my name, I could be an illegal immigrant, but we bribed the Immigrations Officer with beads, blankets, knives and such.

Glad to see it ended in the right way. Clerk shot him in the right place, too.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Based on my name, I could be an illegal immigrant, but we bribed the Immigrations Officer with beads, blankets, knives and such.
    My ancestors did the same. Ashamed? I think not. It the technology war had gone differently the Indians, oh! I am sorry, Native Americans, would have colonized Europe.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

4. Another happy ending. I only hope that the ladies can quickly accept the fact they they are not at fault. The BG freely made all the decisions that led to his demise.

The outcome was just.
    "No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...." -The Who

Heard on the 6 o'clock news that local LE has determined that the shooting was "justified" and the store clerk won't be charged.

Great ending to a BAD situation.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I'm not defending the BG in the least. But neither will I agree with your statement. What evidence do you have that he could have been illegal based on his name? Is it just because it's Hispanic? I think that's a very prejudicial and incorrect assumption.
    I agree, and an absence of evidence to the contrary is not an indication that a premise is true. That's a common fallacy used when assuming guilt.

Anyway, I'm glad that this incident turned out well. Definitely a reason to carry!
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Heard on the 6 o'clock news that local LE has determined that the shooting was "justified" and the store clerk won't be charged.

Great ending to a BAD situation.

gf
    glad to hear it wasn't anything other than justified. they definitely did the right thing.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rrc1962 View Post
    I don't. That's why I said COULD have been. What evidence do you have that he isn't?
    OMG, did you really ask me that? Unbelievable! If he was black would you say of course he could have been on drugs? If he was Chinese would you say that he could have been illegal? Just because he had a Hispanic name does not mean he's illegal. I have a Hispanic last name. I was born and bred in the good old USA. Am I illegal? Not on your life! Try again! This type of hate speech is a prejudice and is just a result of lack of compassion and education.

[QUOTE=toreskha;67260]I agree, and an absence of evidence to the contrary is not an indication that a premise is true. That's a common fallacy used when assuming guilt./QUOTE]

Toreskha, you have it right!

Hopefully the clerk gets some kind of counseling after an experience like that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast