What would you do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

1. Some of us have alot of money invested in our arms,for them to be taken is steeling our investment. I think many years of litagation would take place first.

At some point we have got to stand up and say enough is enough. For me I am surprised it hasn't come before now.

Tom in TN
    "Life is tough. It's really tough when you're stupid".

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Some of us have alot of money invested in our arms,for them to be taken is steeling our investment. I think many years of litagation would take place first.

Thatís a very good point! I was just thinking about that! I don't have a lot of firearms yet but between my AR, Kimber, and shotgun I'd be in the hole a couple grand. Not to mention all me ammo and reloading equipment.

I can't say here everything or exactly what I wiil do as that would tip my hat to the enemy as to what my plans would be. Suffice to say giving them my guns is not one of the options.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

They'd be hard pressed to find my guns amongst millions of trees in the Hatchie river bottoms here in west TN. Know those woods like the back of my hands, unlike some liberal weenie in the ATF....speaking of ATF, wouldn't that be an AWESOME retail store?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

7. And explosives sounds like hobbie stores of old. As far as some one taking a stand ,someone has and thats why we have the 2 amendment.

8. To me, this thread borders on if not crosses the line regarding obeying the law. I also would be careful about what I put in print in public! ;)

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

For the People, by the People

Without being subversive I believe we should remember what we are all about. FREEDOM!!! That being said we should try to get the right representatives in the houses and at the White House.

Ted Nugent for President, he may look like he is out there but he is one of us for sure.

The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Law

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    To me, this thread borders on if not crosses the line regarding obeying the law. I also would be careful about what I put in print in public! ;)

I would always obey the law. And the constitution is the law of the land.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Guns

What happened to my guns sir, oh I sold them all to Rosie O'Donnell.:)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast