Why do you choose to live in your state? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you choose to live in your state?

Uncle Sugar said, "The job is in Georgia, how bad do you want a paycheck?"

After being here for a few years, I figured out it's a gun friendly place, more so than where I was raised in New Mexico. (No class, GFL came in the mail in a week) No mountains though, nothing like the Rockies...and lots of humidity and bugs.

wolfhunter Guest
    Aside from our gun laws, there's salt- and fresh-water fishing, hunting, swimming, diving, skiing, boating, shorts & T-shirts in the winter (don't forget the summer outfits). Who wouldn't want to live in Florida?

I have family here.. there is good hunting and fishing. if I moved I would pick a state that do not require registration of firearms period.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I moved to Nevada from Kalifornia in '02 to take a job where I didn't have to pay state income tax and the cost of living and quality of life was better. The gun laws are a huge plus too.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson

im here partly because of family they have lived in the same area for 400 yrs ,partly because its is a realy nice area ecept for winter time ,if it wasnt for a bad state goverment over taxing us and slowly takeing away our rights it would be a much better place to live,im just takeing the good and bad i would like to go south in winter and come back in summer but florida is way over crowded as it is and rgv in texas is way to far to go.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Aside from our gun laws, there's salt- and fresh-water fishing, hunting, swimming, diving, skiing, boating, shorts & T-shirts in the winter (don't forget the summer outfits). Who wouldn't want to live in Florida?
    Hey Jarhead,
    It looks like I will coming down to the Redneck Riviera this summer sometime. My folks have had a bunch of shares in a timeshare over in the "Luckiest Village" for about a thousand years now so I get down there a couple of times a year. When i know when I am coming I will have to drop you a line.

I just know my g/f would be thrilled at the prospect of meeting a fellow "gun nut" I met on the internet.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    Rick, sounds like a plan, just let me know when.

9. Washington, Great new Job and great place to live. Right on the water running a small resort

Because the worth of my house hasn't increased enough yet for me to sell it for a profit and get the h*ll away from here!

uh, because i can't afford to live in the bahamas. lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast