Taking a ex-anti to the range
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking a ex-anti to the range

Taking a ex-anti to the range

Leaving in 15 minutes. Going to be a good time. This guy was very anti and finally decided to see the light. We are leaving for the range in about 15 minutes. My goal by the end of this year is to turn 10 people pro-gun. I have already turned a few (some have even gotten their permits). I figured even if I turn 1, that's one more for our cause.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Good job. let us know how the time at the range works out. Your exactly right we should all be doing or trying to do the same. I am always trying to bring some of my sons friends along. have takin a couple of them before. always a good time. The weather is finally warming up alittle here in Michigan. Range is outside.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Whoo hoo! Keep us up to date on the numbers.

nice! good luck.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Good job. I'd try the same but I don't know if there is a home in this town without at least a gun or 10.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson

I think your doing something very improtant...if we all converted just one person it would make a huge difference. I would say most anti's are that was because they were raised by antis....all you have to do is introduce them to our lifestyle and they're hooked...

Went awesome!

We spent about three hours at the range. He loved shooting my .45 SIG. He is considering getting his permits here in PRMA so he can own one. I had a blast shooting with him, he fit right in, wasn't out of place. He said "I could so get into this each weekend, this is like a frat house I love it". The range was packed and there was a ton of black rifles there. I have never seen so many at this range.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Keep up the good work. We need all the converts we can get.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

great job! keep it up.. then challenge the new converts to convert more.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I misread the topic. I thought it said "taking an anti to the range today"

My first thought was PEPPER POPPER!!!!!!

I joke I joke
    -Austin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast