hollowpoint recall

Thread: hollowpoint recall

hollowpoint recall

when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Not sure why it won't play in the thread. And you know that this is fake news right?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Question Onion Web Page

I went to the Onion Web site to see this video..
    Home | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    It is an anti's attempt at satire, or I think, that is what was they meant.
    Last edited by ricbak; 03-18-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Updated duplicated link
    Semper Fi

yea.it's a fake news site in ohio.I thought it was pretty funny.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Onion News is a fake news site. Its been around for years. Not a thing on their site is true.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

how stupid can you get,and the worst thing is theres people out there that believe that crap.

wolfhunter Guest
    The Onion, Jon Stewart, the Colbert Report, SNL's Weekend Edition (or is it Report? I haven't watched it since Chevy & Jane were regulars) are all pure satire, and mostly anti-conservative in their portrayals.